In our commitment to provide opportunities for dialogue, visitors are able to respond to posts. Please consider the guidelines outlined below when posting your comments.
- Responses on the In-HOWse blog are moderated.
- Using your full name is not a requirement but is encouraged.
- Please use the privilege to comment responsibly by refraining from personal attacks and keeping your response on topic and concise.
- All inappropriate responses will be immediately removed. These include comments that are obscene, sexist, racist, abusive or malicious.
- Please do not use your comments for commercial purposes such as advertising services, soliciting funds or mass emails. Do not use the site to gather email addresses or to spread viruses.
- HOW maintains the right to use posted material in all media.
- HOW cannot guarantee the accuracy of unsolicited responses to its posts.